Honey Ginger Chili Garlic Glazed Carrots
- Carrots (Can be baby or full-sized)
- Olive Oil
- Ginger paste
- Garlic paste
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Chipotle Chili Powder
- Cover carrots in olive oil and put in pan over medium to medium-high heat to get a sear on the carrots if you want, but at the very least soften up the carrots a bit.
- Fry the garlic and ginger together in the oil with the carrots.
- After the garlic paste has cooked down a bit, add the honey, vinegar, and the rest of the spices.
- Once everything is coated and sticky, you are ready to serve.