Ginger and Peach Tea Mocktail
This fizzy, fruity, and sweet mocktail goes great with a picnic or any kind of summer vibe.
- Ginger Ale
- Peach Tea (I used Crystal Light Peach Iced Tea flavor packet mixed in water)
- Honey syrup (1 cup of water mixed with 1 cup of honey)
- Pour the soda into the glass slowly to keep as much carbonation as you can (pour in to about half of the cup).
- Add the peach tea slowly to prevent the soda from bubbling up (pour to almost fill the cup).
- Add honey syrup to taste.
- If you keep all of your ingredients cold, then don’t use ice because it will just water down all the flavors.
- I used Ginger Ale Zero Sugar and Crystal Light uses aspartame as well, so the honey syrup is used for honey flavoring but also adding sweetness. If you don’t use Zero sugar ingredients, you may not be able to add the honey syrup for fear of it being too sweet.
- If you want to have a stronger ginger flavor, use something like Ginger Beer or Ginger Ale Bold.
- You could definitely substitute an herbal peach tea instead of using the peach tea flavor packet.