Tzatziki Mustard Charred Cabbage Salad
- 2 stalks Dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup Tzatziki Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of Garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head of Red Cabbage, chopped and charred
- 2 hearts of Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced and soaked in water
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Craisins
- Dice the red onion and soak in cold water in order to remove astringency, about five minutes.
- Put enough oil in a pan to coat the surface on medium high heat.
- Slice the head of cabbage into disks, and press the disks of cabbage on the pan to char it.
- Chop romaine and the charred cabbage and put into a bowl.
- Drain the red onion and blot with a paper towel to remove excess moisture and add into the bowl of greens.
- Keeping the oil in the pan, thinly slice garlic and add to the hot oil and fry until crispy.
- Add the Tzatziki, Mustard, Garlic Oil, salt, and lemon juice into the bowl with greens and mix together.
- Top with Craisins and enjoy.