Smokey Spicy Pineapple Margarita
- 1/2 oz of Mezcal
- 1 1/2 oz of Jalapeño infused Blanco Tequila
- 6 oz of pineapple juice
- 1 oz of simple syrup
- 1/2 oz of lemon juice
- 1/2 oz of lime juice
- You can add or subtract the amount of Mezcal to control the smokey flavor
- You can lean into lemon or lime juice more if you like the flavor better
- Slice a jalapeño and add it to 8oz of tequila in a jar and let infuse over three days in the fridge and strain.
- Add all materials to a glass with ice and stir (or shake in cocktail shaker if you have one).